Monday, March 12, 2007

the only good thing........

Sunday, my day starts with my littlest one cutting 2 top teeth and possibly a cold. I have been known to go to the dr. with a sick child w/ potential "ear infection", and they send me home with a pat on the back and tell me my baby is teething. I was trying not to blow it out of proportion- just ride it out.

I had listened to C.M.Podcast
(it was an old one about D. Gregory suggesting you sketch anything around you) and thought about sketching his Tylenol bottle or fruit pacifier-thingy, but then my little guy got worse rapidly and was wheezing.
By 1 we were off to the Emergency Room. :( !!!!!


After a few breathing treatments they still wouldn't let us go home.
We slept in the hospital. The only good thing about it was his gown:
I loved this clown:
BUT THE ABSOLUTE BEST PART IS HE's SO MUCH BETTER AND HOME!

No comments: