Tuesday, July 10, 2007

#9



I survived a very fun, long slumber party. My sweet daughter stuck to a schedule she made on the computer (unbeknownst to me). The girls were all super sweet. I painted 4 sets of toes and bejeweled them. It was decadent and fun. They all went to bed at 10:30 and didn't get up until 8?!?! SO GOOD. I wasn't so good when I was younger. I should clean and put away blankets. (My daughter told her friends not to bring sleeping bags? She gave out these invitations in May- also unbeknownst to me... control is slipping away.)

I sent my husband out to get balloons and he came back with a huge mermaid. Pinata wasn't on the schedule so we didn't "bust her open" but the 4 year old still wants to do that TODAY. No. We will save her for my 40th. For now she can adorn our porch. Back to work... :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Because it wasn't on the agenda, she really didn't want to bust it? Wow. That's sticking to a schedule! Do you really have a 40th coming up? Spill the beans...