Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I want it all!


I'm thinking about making new pillows for my couch...
I never ever should have gone in this fabric store in my mom's town, because now I know it's there! Whoever does their buying has a great eye! I couldn't begin to buy all the fabric I loved!! I mean, I rarely have time to sew as it is. They have all the repro/retro fabrics and all the stuff I oogle on blogs in this sleepy little town. A huge store, with no one in there but a few nice folks. That doesn't happen in LA, if that store was in LA there would be a lot of high maintenance types elbowing you to cut their fabric, etc.
(the two fabrics on the right are Kaffe Fassett. I love his work!! He has fabric?!)

... I don't understand how people can be bored. There isn't enough time in the day to make/craft all the things up in my head!


I got my daughter a little scotty dog print fabric too for her project from Sublime stitching.
I'll post when she's done.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

I agree - boredom is impossible. Love the fabrics!

Amy said...

Great fabrics. What color is the couch?