Monday, December 17, 2007

Busy as an elf...


Oh my. I love making jewelry. I do. This year I was too busy at the end. It's always like this, but this year my husband is/was out of town the busiest shopping weekend of the season. I was so crazed, but I did get all but two things shipped. Everything for my business was stamped and addressed and packed. (correctly) But then there was a pile of certain Christmas cards... some ready to go and some needing addresses/zip codes and cards. Well, I mailed every last thing! Some people are getting unsealed, empty envelopes from us. So glad I put a return address. This is a first. I now see the beauty in a lot of things! It is okay to mail your cards out right after Thanksgiving because then you have TIME! Shopping in July? Do it! I haven't bought anything. Well, one book. I'm in trouble.

1 comment:

A said...

I'm thinking that being "too busy" with so many orders at the end of the season is actually a pretty good thing, Kritty! Next year... you'll shop early.