Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007 Hello 2008


This year is coming to a close.
A good year, busy, productive...
but I'm ready to bid adieu.

Some goals for the future:
  • get more organized
  • balance work and play better
  • revamp the website
  • paint
  • make a new line of jewels
  • take a class at OTIS :)
  • finish my 12 units at UCLA first
  • get this bloody CTEL, LAUSD, requirement met someway or another.

...but in the mean time with the rest of 2007... preparations for a small get together. We are going to celebrate the New Year on EST and ring it in with NYC and then go to bed. Starting the year well rested sounds perfect! I want to finish a scarf I have been making for my mom whose birthday was Nov. 3rd!? and start the New Year ready to make new projects! This year Q. will turn 2 and I hope that means he will start learning how to be less of a menace, but this remains to be seen. I think he just pulled his brother's drink off of the counter as I am writing this... now I hear him hitting the cup on the floor. Enamelware has a distinct sound. Sigh.

2 0 0 8

2 comments:

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.