Monday, December 17, 2007

Inspiration:: NO! sharpies, YES cookies



The ups and downs... While I was putting things away in the kitchen after a nice yoga class, (my neighbor's husband watched all 3 kids) Q got inspired... NO!

The funny (or not so funny) thing is, I found him with my purse and took the pens away from him... but one little sharpie rolled under the couch. Of course he found it. This little boy can sniff out trouble (fun) a mile away!

nice canvas
I just oxy-cleaned this slip cover!
I'm tempted to let the older ones finish the job, and color the whole darn thing, cuz this isn't coming out! I'd let the original artist continue his fine work, but I don't want to send mixed messages.

Some more civilized children were inspired to bake. Yes! Poppin's cookies inspired these:



"ice box sugar cookies" from the joy of cooking with vanilla icing and candy canes.

1 comment:

Average Jane Crafter said...

Oh no! I almost made a comment of, "Gee, I hope that wasn't a Sharpie" on the Flickr picture ... before I saw your blog posting. ACK! Bummer!

The cookies look so yummy!
~Rach