Monday, March 31, 2008

Cake Pan = Bad Hat!


"Hat" said Q.
"No!" said mama.
"Why me!?!?!" thought Q....
"Pull!" said Sofi
"Put his chin down first," said mama

CALL 911- we agreed!

4 handsome firemen arrived
2 of them laughed
1 of them laughed and took pictures with his iphone
1 of them got the job done with a little patience, elbow grease, and forehead grease for Q.

*pop* 

 PHEW.

 They all said it was a first.


I don't know if I'll ever be able to make angelfood cake in that pan again.  The whole ordeal from start to finish was 15 minutes and it's funny after the fact.  He had a 4 hour nap afterwards, but says, "No," if he hears a siren now. 

3 comments:

Average Jane Crafter said...

OMG! That's hilarious - even if it was a bit scary there for a minute. What a story to share! :)

Amy said...

Oh my goodness... that is too funny. Who knew THAT could happen!?!?! Glad it came off with a pop... wow... 911!

christinemm said...

That is hilarious!! Probably moreso for me because for one of my sons, we've called 911 a number of times. Glad normal kid play results in challenges for people other than me. LOL.