Wednesday, August 13, 2008

iPhone iJounal of our iTrip ::

...WARNING...
{{if you don't like slide shows, you're not going to like this post}}
I am still lovin' my little iPhone.
It was fun to have the camera at the ready,
and the quality is pretty good for a phone!
We left L.A. and Papa did all the drivin'.
Thanks Papa!!
asleep
awake
this was a clothes optional trip for him!


...parties...
To Auntie's house we go...
SF with Aunt, Uncle, Cousin
(and soon another cousin!!)
trying out glasses

the l'il
dudes



SF Marathon

Butterflies at Golden Gate Park

stopping to smell...

Marin Headlands
Touring SF again


lots of drivin'-n-snoozin'


pancakes

more parties


trains

the little farm


'What a night!
I don't know where I am.
I'm wearing a diaper at some pay phone.
Can you come pick me up?'

comb-over! LOL
give me your gum and no one gets hurt


An icy orange soda is the reward for sitting on a long windy road,
after car troubles and heat.
Cheers.
Here's to the Sierras.
lone cow

Mooove over...
Why did he cross the road?
tiny guy with room to roam

the bacon tree
Technically it's a breaking aspen/ a.k.a. bacon aspen
Breaking up the 7 hour drive at a restaurant.
My girl is looking more like a young woman than a little girl at times.

I spy a monkey and a traffic jam.
We must be back in L.A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looked fun.